Thursday, November 19, 2009

Football Baby

I am headed to fabulous Las Vegas next week. I will be in Sin City for the American version of Thanksgiving. Being Canadian this is not a holiday at all for me but their turkey day mean one thing to me. Football.

Since I will be in the only place in America you can legally bet on football, I may just have to lay down a bet on a game.

Here is Canada we have the government sponsored Sport Select. You can bet on sports however you can not bet on a single game. Down there that option is available. I'm sure a single game could be rather exciting if there is some money riding on it.

There are three choices on Thanksgiving for my betting pleasure:

Green Bay at Detroit

Oakland at Dallas

NY Giants at Denver.

I will probably lay a bet on the middle game. Here's my logic. I will probably not be up in time to bet on the first game and I don't want to wait for the end of the last game so it is Oakland at Dallas. I don't know who I will bet on yet. It depends on the spread when I lay the bet. I hope to place this bet in the famous sports book in Caesar's Palace. These teams still have to play this week and what happens this week may change what should happen next week.

It is exciting and I am glad I will have the opportunity in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment