Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Can't Win Team

The BC Lions beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 16-14 in Vancouver.

The Bombers are a team that can't win. They can't win close games and they can't win on the road. If you can't do that in football you won't be very successful.

With this loss there is really no chance door the Big Blue to make the playoffs but when you have to start doing math and can't win close games or games on the road you have no chance.

I have been a Bomber fan all my life and I will continue to be forever but this is painful. Everyone says the team is headed in the right direction. Everyone, including myself think Paul LaPolice is the right man for the job. I think everyone should should expect more.

The team can make plays, great plays for big yards. The team can stop the opposition. The team can't win. In a profession where winning matters, that is not a good sign.

Unless the hand of God comes down and touches the Bombers, they are looking to next year. I hope they have learned a few things this year and I hope someday they learn how to win.



2 comments: